Link Me

Exclusively At

Followers

APRIL SALE

CAIRINE'S CREATIONS IS A SPOTLIGHTED DESIGNER
June 1st until June 30th

All PTU kits are 60 Cents
All Commercial Use are 60 Cents
Buy My Store Kits 20% Off
Buy My Store Commercial Use 20% Off

Exclusively at:

Monday, May 30, 2016

Julie - PTU Tagger Kit

I've been cramming for a math test, and hadn't had much time for designing but did manage to bring back an older kit I made and decided to bring it back as I've not offered it as a freebie so figured why not?. It's made with my dear and sweet friend Julie in mind and in heart. A warm and sweet kit that has her written all over it!
This kit is a PTU kit with 47 Elements and 10 Papers

You can purchase this kit exclusively at Digi Divas Store






 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...