Link Me

Exclusively At

Followers

APRIL SALE

CAIRINE'S CREATIONS IS A SPOTLIGHTED DESIGNER
June 1st until June 30th

All PTU kits are 60 Cents
All Commercial Use are 60 Cents
Buy My Store Kits 20% Off
Buy My Store Commercial Use 20% Off

Exclusively at:

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Felicity - PSP Tube

I know I'm extremely late with tubes.. almost an entire month!
However I have been working and trying to find time in between bed checks and other in home health care duties. I did manage to get this one done but still working on the next so please bear with me. This one is Felicity and she comes with multiple layers for color options on the dress and hat.
This is Personal Use Only... Do not share and in order to use this tube you need to have a DigiDivas Store license.

You can purchase her for a low price of $1.25 Exclusively at:






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...