Link Me

Exclusively At

Followers

APRIL SALE

CAIRINE'S CREATIONS IS A SPOTLIGHTED DESIGNER
June 1st until June 30th

All PTU kits are 60 Cents
All Commercial Use are 60 Cents
Buy My Store Kits 20% Off
Buy My Store Commercial Use 20% Off

Exclusively at:

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Slammin Shamrocks - PTU KIt

I was going thru some old files from kits I did last year and never really did much with so to speak. They've been gathering dust as they are originally full sized kits (I hate doing them so stopped) and decided to resize and rename files and get them out into the store. No harm no foul right?!
So this first one is Slamming Shamrocks
Please don't ask me why I named it that lol..nothing rock or rowdy about the kit but hey I like the name lol.

This kit is a bit darker than traditional St. Patricks kits. But it has bling and glitter galore! Kit contains 35 Elements, 10 Papers and has a BONUS Alpha of A thru Z. Personal Use ONLY.


Kit is exclusively sold at:
http://digidivas.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67_96_108&products_id=6658









 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...