Link Me

Exclusively At

Followers

APRIL SALE

CAIRINE'S CREATIONS IS A SPOTLIGHTED DESIGNER
June 1st until June 30th

All PTU kits are 60 Cents
All Commercial Use are 60 Cents
Buy My Store Kits 20% Off
Buy My Store Commercial Use 20% Off

Exclusively at:

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Custom Colored Chibis & Dolls

Something new I'm trying!
With purchase you can have your choice of chibi or doll custom colored to suit your palette of choice!

Two packages:

Package 1 allows you to choose any chibi or doll currently in my store at time of purchase to have colored to match the palette of your choice!


Package 2 allows you to choose any two chibis or dolls currently in my store at time of purchase to have colored to match the palette(s) of your choice!


When you purchase either of these packages please read the information included in the download zip (INSTRUCTIONS) so you know what to send me and where. I've included a general TOU as well but when I send you your finished product you'll receive a more detailed TOU from me with the chibi or doll artist's TOU as well!

You can puchase both of these packages exclusively at:
http://digidivas.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=67_96

(Click the CU/CU4CU link)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...