Link Me

Exclusively At

Followers

APRIL SALE

CAIRINE'S CREATIONS IS A SPOTLIGHTED DESIGNER
June 1st until June 30th

All PTU kits are 60 Cents
All Commercial Use are 60 Cents
Buy My Store Kits 20% Off
Buy My Store Commercial Use 20% Off

Exclusively at:

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Play Time - Match For KiwiBG


Oh boy have I got another matching kit and I'm loving the colors, the papers and elements. And the tube I matched it to is absolutely gorgeous!!
Sweet, innocent and a hint of bad girl with this kit. Playtime is a matching kit to KiwiBG's tube "Kim" also available to purchase here at DigiDivas. This kit contains 50 Elements, 10 Papers and is jam packed with quite a few frames to get your creativity flowing. Personal Use Only - Do Not Share. Dropshadow on preview only!

**TUBE NOT INCLUDED**

You can purchase this kit exclusively at:



The tube by KiwiBG called "Kim"
You can purchase at:






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...